It’s time for Octo Madness, our version of a “bracket” where you can win $500 just for driving. Your riders are your “team” and every game point they score, you score! Every driver who makes it to the final round will get a small prize, and one lucky driver will win the $500 grand prize.
How do you score points?
- As your riders score game points, you will earn Octo Madness points. For example, if a rider scores 12 in Trivia and then 6 in Spot the Difference, you would get 18 Octo Madness points.
- The tablet must be properly mounted/moving and played by riders to register the scores. Any points generated by drivers will be disqualified.
How do the rounds work?
There will be three rounds and each round, the top drivers will advance to the next round. If you make it to the end, you’ll receive 50 bonus Octopus points. One lucky winner from the final round will be randomly selected to win the $500 grand prize.
- Round 1: The top 4,000 scoring drivers from March 20, 2019 – March 24, 2019
- Round 2: The top 1,000 scoring drivers from March 25, 2019 – March 31, 2019
- Round 3: The top 250 scoring drivers from April 1, 2019 – April 8, 2019
See the full contest rules here and track your progress on your dashboard.