Octopus Interactive is the premier rideshare entertainment and video advertising platform. We place entertainment tablets in the backseats of rideshare vehicles (primarily Uber® and Lyft®) to improve the driver and rider experience. We’re searching for a Client Success Manager to help oversee client campaigns running on our network of 10,000 in-car screens. You will work with top-tier brands such as Walmart®, Disney®, Sprint®, Tiffany’s®, Red Bull®, and many others, to ensure their advertising campaigns successfully launch and engage riders through our unique platform. As a CSM, you will be measured on client satisfaction and project coordination success metrics, such as meeting delivery targets.
What you’ll do:
- Be a primary face, voice, and point of contact for Octopus clients, beginning at onboarding
- Develop client relationships, ensuring they understand our platform and we understand their goals
- Monitor and manage client health to proactively identify client issues and needs and address to the delight of the client
- Ensure periodic client reports are delivered timely and accurately
- Forge strong relationships with representatives in charge of executing campaigns at agencies and brands
- Deploy, monitor and maintain client creatives and campaigns to achieve their target metrics and goals
- Educate clients on full platform capabilities and position well for campaign extensions and renewals
- Contribute to the development and documentation of Client Success processes and best practices
- Maintain strong communication channel between internal teams (sales, tech, creative and rider) to ensure client goals are met and exceeded
- Maintain strong pulse on all product development initiatives to fully understand how they may help clients
- Other duties as needed as position evolves
What you’ll need:
- Deep understanding of the AdTech Industry.
- 1-5 years of professional experience. Previous Client Success Manager or Account Manager experience a plus.
- 1+ years of Advertising Industry experience. Experience in the Video or DOOH channels a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to gracefully communicate with stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- A proactive approach to relationship-building with clients.
- Fast learner with a deep curiosity to continue learning.
- History of meeting objective metric-based goals.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Effective project management skills with an ability to prioritize tasks in order to manage urgent client needs and meet established deadlines.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for clients.
- Startup experience a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits, commuter benefits, and paid time off
- An incredibly passionate, experienced, and committed team
- Brand new collaborative workspace close to DC Metro
- Ability to grow a critical function of our organization
Interested? You can apply here or by sending us a quick cover email and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Octopus Interactive is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Keywords: Advertising, Ad Agency, Account Management, Digital Out-of-home Advertising / DOOH, Video Advertising, Business Development, Rideshare, Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Management, Client Relations, CTV, OTT